Psychometric testing in recruitment and selection
We provide many companies with personality assessments as part of recruitment and selection decision making whether that is part of screening, or prior to interviews for the chosen final candidates.
Our reports provide:
- Advice on “fit” within your culture
- Risks in leadership style and approach
- Suggested interview questions to enable you to probe further
- Advice on how to manage the person to bring out the best in them
Prices from £175 per person depending on the depth of report and candidate feedback required.
Psychometric testing in coaching and development
Self-awareness is a very helpful way of starting a coaching or development conversation with a member of staff. We wrap in-depth personality assessments into our coaching practice to help individuals consider the impact of their values and motivators on their behaviour, and to discover any blindspot areas.
We have access to a wide selection of British Psychological Society licenced personality and behavioural assessment tools. These include:
- Saville Consulting Wave profiling and leadership development questionnaires
- Saville Consulting 360 degree feedback questionnaires
- Hogan suite of tools including Motivation Values Preference Inventory and Hogan Development Survey (the so called “dark side” profiling tool useful at executive level)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator